.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's not what it seems... well, ok, yeah it is

No, the "contest" is not over, but hey, someone said they'd bang me if I changed my profile picture to that, so I went with it -FOR NOW- until I get more votes into the box. Now, be a good American (or Aussie or Brit or Canadian or wherever -hello Dubai!) and go read the next post and submit your vote.

Until voting ends I'll keep the "dork" image because hey, a vote fortified with a promise of gratuitous sex (despite the obvious limitations) is more powerful than a vote by itself. heh.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity