.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Golimar! - What you get with a budget of $5 and a pack of gum

The more frequent visitors to EA will know it's been a little while. Hi. How are you all? I've been keeping myself busy training for "the event," of which I'll mention later. I've also been inspired to create, recently submitting an anecdote of my life for publication and placing the finishing touches on my first music video cover of a classic song. It's not really a foreign language; I just didn't know the words and was kind of baked. Hey, what do you expect for $5? Want some gum?


- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity