.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

And Now, We Take You Over to the Peanut Gallery


Say, while I'm working on the post about my upcoming adventure, aka the "thing" I've been mysteriously hinting at, does anyone have any question they'd like to ask ol' EA? Anything at all? The floor is wide open. Feel free to inquire about my person, my family, my sexual proclivities (although I might lie to make them sound more amazing than they are), my trip "inside," my political/religious viewpoints (and oh, there are many), whatever. Here's your chance. Make it good.

**UPDATE**: The trend seems to be about the prison experience. heh. So yeah, feel free to ask anything you want to know about it. I can't absolutely guarantee I'll answer it, but there would be very few things about it that I won't. Let me preemptively answer one question: No Dyck, I was not ass raped. Now ask me if I did some ass raping. heh.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity