.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ten Things I Did Today

  1. Reviewed every single post I've ever made on this site
  2. Deleted every single reference to my "alter ego"
  3. Removed every single picture of me
  4. Noted that I really fucking suck at writing sometimes
  5. Wondered why in the hell anyone would want to read the insipid crapola I spew here
  6. Realized that well, my writing seems to have improved significantly since I started EA
  7. Noted that I have 127 posts saved as drafts in my archive. 127, people. Damn.
  8. Decided Micheal Jackson would have a better shot at attracting women right now
  9. Wrote a list of everything I could remember I did today, to distract my brain
  10. Started writing a really, really steamy smut post

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity