.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rock and Roll this Sunday!

DON'T DELAY!!!

Anyone going to be -slash- already are in Houston this Sunday? Want to see Buzzfest XX? I have a spare ticket. The concert's sold out and has a whole list of excellent mainstream bands playing all day on two stages. More than one bank reunited for the concert and won't be around to see later. I'd even be willing to offer up a place to crash if you just need one. I should clarify, since you've read this blog, that the "place to crash" is a separate, private bedroom with a lock on the door. Jus' sayin'.

Just a taste of who will be there:

  • Smashing Pumpkins (reunited)
  • Chris Cornell (This guy ROCKS! He was founder/driving force behind Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Audioslave).
  • Evanescense
  • Finger Eleven
  • Evans Blue
  • Fuel (reunited)
  • Sum 41 (reunited - I believe)
  • Alter Bridge
  • The Bravery
  • Earshot
  • Fair to Midland
  • Sick Puppies
  • Starting Line
  • And more!
Let me know if you want to be my guest. Well actually "our" guest since it's me and my daughter who're going. The concert's sold out and I hate to have it go to waste! C'mon, who'd pass up a free ticket! Are you insane?!?!!!



- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity