.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Quinta Essentia

I've been getting dizzy lately. Not for long and not all the time, but just every so often; suddenly; for, oh, 30 seconds or so. I figured it was that whole "stood up too fast" thing, but then I realized it happens even when I'm not standing up. I'll be doing the most mundane activity and suddenly notice that I feel like I've had several adult beverages: can't concentrate, the room spins, blah blah blah. That sort of thing. And it's been happening more frequently lately.

And this last week or so, I've been feeling really tired, too.

That cinches it: I've got to stop listening to this.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity