.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blogger Sux, or, What Happened to the Checked Luggage Post

So I had this funny and true story all prepared. Just like all my posts. This one, however, contained an embedded video that according to that little button riiiiiggght up there that I can see right now as I type this, I should be able to load from my computer.

However...

Despite the fact that all appears to be all good and well when I upload said video clip of the coverage, publishing the post and subsequently going out to click on the icon to play said video produces a blank box that simply buffers away endlessly until you finally can't take it any more and bail. Much like several jobs I've had and, humorously, the way I'm sure several women have felt about me.

Anyway, without the video, the story makes little sense. And if I'm going to maintain my superior- er, I mean substandard position in this blogosphere, I thought it best to remove the post until I could fix the issue. Although, now that I think about it, posting it as is might actually help aid my standing more.

So, there you have it. Patience, people. heh.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity