.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gather 'round

So, now don't go wandering away on me. I'm doing some of that there Finance Rock Star stuff, so I'll be right with you. So for those of you who've graciously come to visit, I'd just like to say:

  • Kitty - I accept your tag and I'll get to it straight away.
  • Crystal - I accept your tag as well, but I've got to figure out how to separate which songs I'd wild bang to, versus those I'd just leg hump to.
  • Did I miss anyone else's tag?
  • Anonymous - No, I don't have a pint of Astroglide, and frankly, if I wanted to be on my knees with balls flying all around me, I'd attend that party at Elton John's.
I'm leaving for CA again tomorrow cuz I must engage in pitched battle with the likes of the union representatives. Such is the life of EA, the Oprah of the finance world. I'll post tomorrow from my hotel in SF. And don't you feel special? Kind of makes you feel like an international presence, don't it?

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity