.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Friday, May 02, 2008

A dream job?

I'm working on a post as we speak while simultaneously listening to my weekly regional management conference call and I had a thought:

I never thought I'd work for a company where I'd be conducting interviews for nurses and therapists who are "swallow certified."

That just gives me a whole new appreciation for my job potential.



- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity