.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Quote of the Day

It's nearly Halloween!! This wreckless consumption of anything chocolate marks the beginning of the holiday season for us. Within the next four weeks we'll have all our Christmas decorations up, too.

For Halloween we typically hang a few decorations and cobwebs around the outside or in the windows. One of these decorations is a life-sized nylon skeleton. In the move to our smaller digs, however, we seem to have misplaced Bones. My son, however, found him today.

Me: "You found him?

Son: "Yeah."

Me: "Where is he?"

Son: "He's in your closet, right when you open the door."

Me: "Oh, good. I didn't see him there when I looked before."

Son: "That's because I just moved him there today."

Me: "Good. Thanks."

Son: "After all, we all need a skeleton in our closet."

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity