.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Now there is empirical proof

Despite what my kids and those who diss'd me in high school think, I'm cool. Finally, there's no doubt.

I am 11% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!

I'm going to take a moment to bask in my coolness.

By way of explanation, this means only 11% of the population is cooler than me, while 89% are bigger losers. Just thought I'd clarify.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity