.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lost In Translation

What the motocross video game says when a character goes off a jump and lifts his legs off the pegs: "Look Ma, no feet!"

What my son hears: "A-pondo feet!"

-------
What the Genie says just before the confrontation between Aladdin and Jafar: "Al, I can't help you; I work for Senor Psychopath now."

What my son hears: "Al, I can't help you; I work for Sr. Psycho Pants now."

[editor's note: imagine the little swoop above the "n" in Senor, denoting the Spanish word for Mister. I tried to copy it in but every time I publish the swoop turns into "A+*". I guess A+* is the blog equivalent to the Spanish "nya" sound.]

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity