.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Other Things the Road to Hell is Paved With

Asphalt

Gravel

Astroturf

Some kind of genetically modified fiber-reinforced composite, and you just know the Chinese have a hand in that one

Four feet of snow

Pink plastic flamingos and garden gnomes

Passive-aggressive commentary from my former boss intended to be “motivational” but really designed to remind you that the company is always looking to scale back the workforce.

Weekends at work

Political platitudes

The souls of the girls who rejected me in my youth

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity