.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How to Irritate the Hell Out of Me

Irritation: Pack the paper towels so tightly into the dispenser that when you try to pull one out all you receive is a tiny scrap.

Corrective action: relieve the pressure by sliding my index fingers up the sides of the opening and yanking out about 175 of the extra towels. Lay extra towels on sink so they can be returned to the dispenser when they next clean the bathroom.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity