.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Dirtiest Things Ever Said On Television

#1: “Those aren’t the kind of balls I’m used to handling.” Spoken by a guest judge – who happens to be a Japanese baseball player – on Iron Chef, when the announcer commented on the fish meatballs one of the chefs was deep frying.

#2: “Don’t you think you were kind of hard on the beaver last night?” Spoken by June Cleaver to her husband, Ward, the morning after he grounded their son.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity