.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Not as corny as a using a billboard to solicit dates, but close


Hey Karla, aka the chick who loves puffy men in wrestling unitards, if you read this, could you click that little link in the upper left there that reads "Talk to Me?" I have a question for you if you wouldn't mind. As incentive I promise to send you a death threat immediately after.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity