.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jesus Loves Me, Yes I Know

So that song I referenced in yesterday's blog, which I didn't publish until this morning... you know the one: where God goes and f-s everyone up? Yeah, anyway, I wrote a letter to Jesus about it because I just had to know if there's a way He could bring back the old ways. And wouldn't you know it, he responded! You'll know it's me writing because I'm using my pseudonym, Wankin Hiscox.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity