.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jesus Loves Me, Yes I Know

So that song I referenced in yesterday's blog, which I didn't publish until this morning... you know the one: where God goes and f-s everyone up? Yeah, anyway, I wrote a letter to Jesus about it because I just had to know if there's a way He could bring back the old ways. And wouldn't you know it, he responded! You'll know it's me writing because I'm using my pseudonym, Wankin Hiscox.

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity