.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Information Overload

So, this has been quite a long break, hasn't it? I won't bore you with all the typical excuses lazy bloggers offer when they neglect to post for extended periods of time. Research shows that 89.6% of these excuses involved being "busy," anyway. As a matter of fact, I'll tell you I've had so much major cool stuff going on that I've -and I think you'll understand here- just not cared to blog. Now, if only sex were involved, you may not even be hearing from me now! heh.

What I will tell you is that I've got so much to tell that I've got to sort it out so that I put finger to key in just the right manner. Cuz I care about you fuckers. Soon, very very soon, I'll have it all sorted out and spew- I mean relate, all the happenings of the last month. I may even throw in some sex just to make it interesting. In the meantime, with the cacophony of images, experiences, and thoughts, like rivulets in the ocean that is my brain lately, I look more like this:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity