.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Humor for 12-Year Old Boys; and Men, Too

So we're back at the hotel, avoiding the sun blistering mid-day heat, and what do I do? I log into my blog to entertain you fuckers. Cuz I'm nice that way, dammit.

Anyway, I ran across this in my inbox. No, the one on my computer. Yes, the electronic one. I'd suggest you relieve yourself first, because we don't want anyone wetting themselves while watching. Pay particular attention to the looks on the faces of the women at the mirror.

video

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity