.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Too numb for a title


I thought it was ok to at least have hope.

I thought I'd come to grips with reality, even if I still maintained we could change it.

I thought I was finished feeling like a worthless piece of scum.

I thought you couldn't hurt me anymore.

I thought I had no more tears to cry.

But I was wrong. Again.

Why is it so important that I believe the same thing?

Not wanting to is not a fault on my part.

It's hard to "get past" when one has had many years to fall out of love with the ohter, and left when that process was mostly complete, but the other didn't have the same luxury.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity