.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Love Only Goes So Far, No Matter Who You Are

Our past makes up our present
We seldom ever get a brand new start
So you can take your heart and run
But know that it's gonna leave a mark

We had the chance to change our trust
Each time we tried but got tangled up
I couldn't ease the pain of the hurt you'd had before
'cuz I've got history of my own, so I only hurt you more



I've always said I'm sorry
And I could swear to God it's gonna change
And I could tell you I will heal the wounds that cut you down
But you've got scars
And I've got scars
And I guess love goes only so far...
No matter who you are

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity