.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Effortlessly Average

Sort of half-heartedly leading the charge into mediocrity since, oh, let's say around 1987 or so.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roaming (additional charges may apply), Argentina

Proof that with internet access and a powerful laxative, even insipid people will blog; the place where your excellence and my mediocrity collide; where my Karma whips ass on your dogma.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"We Two Form A Multitude" - Ovid

Sometimes I'm afraid to even hope anymore, and I hate the fragmented feeling that gives me, as if I'm unable to move forward alone because she may want to return but unable to move forward together because she may not. And it's worse when I feel as if everything I do - or don't do - is another step in the wrong direction. When am I allowed to start hoping again?

"Perfect love means to love anyway, the one through whom one became unhappy." - Soren Kierkegaard

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

- The Number of People Stunned by My Mediocrity